Oct 4, 2009

The sky is crying

There is a cute cartoon to goes with the title of this post at: Pon and Zi.

I know that we are in a drought and all the rest of it, but can the sky please get over it and start behaving in a proper spring like manner!

I am tired of feeling and looking like the Michelin man when I am on the bike. I am also tired of my bike looking like this, and then it being too cold to actually wash it properly!!





I am also tired of digging a trench for the storm water after I have been out riding (in Michelin costume). Please, stop raining already!


The trench is currently about 3m long. Every pipe we pulled out was full of this much root mass!
(The plumber comes next week to sort it all out- stupid drought making the plants forage for water like this!!)

No comments: