May 28, 2012

so, why aren't you racing?

Before I wrote the last post, I was being asked frequently, what are you doing now that it is not track season? Are you racing at X? My standard answer was, I am having a bit of a break and have been really busy at work.  This was quite an accurate answer.

In fact, the project that I have been working on has just gone live.  You can see it here: Medicine Label Review and if you are interested in seeing changes to how medicines are labelled, I encourage you to write in and let me know!

(C) TGA.gov.au

But, in what may come as no surprise to some of you, the other reason is that my kit is getting a bit snug...


But I am sure it will fit again some time after 27 November, right?!!

3 comments:

Bec Thorpe said...

BEC!!! That's fantastic news!!! Congratulations to you and matt, I'm SO happy for you!
Freaky thing though - I was thinking of you yesterday while I was out riding (yes, just yesterday!), and I had this sense that you might be pregnant. (huh? what? I don't know why, but it came to me). THEN, I'm never on facebook, but I was just now, and saw your post come up and I knew I had to read your blog. call me psychic!!
But it's a good freaky, because I'm so happy to hear your news!
Congratulations again
xxx
Bec

Karsten Oelkers said...

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!! A W E S O M E!!! Congratuations to the soon to be three of you!

Rob F said...

Congratulations Bec! Andy and I guessed right, but we do have some experience in these matters...