Dec 4, 2008

Sick and it sucks

After managing to dodge the colds and flus of winter, I have come down with one now. It started to hit me Sunday night and has only just started to leave me alone now :( Perhaps the sore throat I had on Saturday morning on the way to the pursuit was a sign of things to come...?

I had hoped to have recovered enough on Wednesday but alas that was not the case. Disappointingly I have withdrawn from Friday's Omnium in Sydney. I think this was the best move given that I have a massive week of racing coming up in Melbourne in two weeks and I want to make sure I am 100% to get back into training on Monday and be ready to hit the boards at DISC flying!

Next on the calendar: local crits and ITTs
17th Dec Revolution round 4 and Melbourne Cup on Wheels
19th-21st Dec Victorian State Titles

No comments: