Apr 23, 2009

Recoverying my mojo

I think that it fell down the back of the couch!

After a bit too long feeling like I have been going backwards on the bike, being sick and being somewhat over committed to other things in my life, we (Pothole and I) have come up with a plan.

I am now over the flu completely and after a number of blood tests have a better knowledge of my body and why I was feeling tired a lot of the time. (For the record it was not an iron deficiency and nor is it anything overly serious, but worth being aware of.) Despite the thermometer heading south, I am so eager to get out on my bike and train! There will be a bit of disruption to the planned block of training, but I am confident of riding the wave of motivation through the enforced time on the ergo that is coming up.

It may be the bigger picture, or maybe I am sick, but I am really looking forward to a good solid block of training!

No comments: