Nov 29, 2010

Full Steam Ahead!

Wow, we've been back for a touch over 3 weeks already! Training has been full on and I have to say I am mighty pleased with how well things have come back up!

I do enjoy this time of the year, usually! The nights are long enough to get loads of bike time after work, it is not so hot that you need fresh bidons every 30 minutes and the pollen has buggered off! Tuesday night track racing is in full swing and the boys are providing some excellent competition! Wednesday night crit racing is on and as always is a good mid-week hit out! And if it will kindly stop raining the weekends are perfect for time in the hills!

There are some important races for me coming up and it is all building well for nationals- both road (January) and track (February). And I will have some exciting news later in the week!

All I can say is bring it on!

(I know that someone has been photographing Tuesday nights, I am not sure who... stay tuned and I might find some photos!)

No comments: