Nov 10, 2010

M.I.A.

I know it has been a long time between posts. But there was a period of time that I was merely going through the motions of riding my bike, trying to keep my head above what was going on at work. Consequently there wasn't much to say.

To get out of this rut, I went and got a new job. One that is far more rewarding and enjoyable and far less stressful. I will post a story on the effects of stress on training soon as it was an "interesting" experience.

Shortly after starting said new job, I went on holidays. Annual break time- woohoo! Good friends of ours were getting married in Phuket so we made the most of being half way to anywhere from Australia and went to Nepal for 2 weeks. All up, away for 3 weeks and despite getting sick, twice, it was an awesome experience. More on that in a later post.

Now we are back. The Wagga Golden Wheel track carnival- my favourite race of all time- has been and been washed out! I will post on that soon! And it is full steam ahead in preparation for the Nationals season!

Promise to be back soon with some interesting tales for you!

No comments: